Lord, in parenting I have made discipline about my authority and my agenda. I believed it was about me and lost sight of you. Help me to reflect YOUR authority as the moon reflects the sun (son). Isaiah will become an jmitator of me, but by me being an k mitator of the Holy One, may he unconciously be an imitator of you. Remind me to glorify you jn all I do. That's what God has designed me and my children to do.
Thank you Lord. May you work be done in my heart. By your sons death, this is possible because I am forgiven and it is finished. Thank you. May your mercy abound. Amen!
Thank you Lord. May you work be done in my heart. By your sons death, this is possible because I am forgiven and it is finished. Thank you. May your mercy abound. Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment