Dear Audrey,
It has been a wonderful, joyful experience providing a home for you these past months. Now that you are 32 weeks in my belly, I feel like I'm meeting you for the first time as I notice you moving and grooving and reacting to different things we say, sing or do. You love to stretch ou in my belly and when we read stories at night. Isaiah likes to give you zeberts and high fives along with "all of his kisses." You are a very loved and precious girl to us already.
Next weekend we will be moving into a new home, the first one you will be brought home to. It's also the first house our family will have lived in. Isaiah is looking forward to sharing a room with you and teaching you all the "big boy" things he know.
Each day I wonder what color hair and eyes you will have as I feel you tumble in my belly. What will your personality be? Will you be mellow or boisterous? Will you sleep well or lightly? Will you have a gentle spirit or have one of veracity? I don't know, only the one who has created you knows and I'm excited to learn more about you when I get to hold you for the first time on your birth-day.
You are very precious to me!
Love you fever and always,
Your Mommy
It has been a wonderful, joyful experience providing a home for you these past months. Now that you are 32 weeks in my belly, I feel like I'm meeting you for the first time as I notice you moving and grooving and reacting to different things we say, sing or do. You love to stretch ou in my belly and when we read stories at night. Isaiah likes to give you zeberts and high fives along with "all of his kisses." You are a very loved and precious girl to us already.
Next weekend we will be moving into a new home, the first one you will be brought home to. It's also the first house our family will have lived in. Isaiah is looking forward to sharing a room with you and teaching you all the "big boy" things he know.
Each day I wonder what color hair and eyes you will have as I feel you tumble in my belly. What will your personality be? Will you be mellow or boisterous? Will you sleep well or lightly? Will you have a gentle spirit or have one of veracity? I don't know, only the one who has created you knows and I'm excited to learn more about you when I get to hold you for the first time on your birth-day.
You are very precious to me!
Love you fever and always,
Your Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment