Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Happy 5th Birthday Isaiah!

Happy birthday Isaiah! Wow, you are 5 years old! We had an incredible day celebrating you! We ate waffles with whip cream, flew on a seaplane, went to the movie theatre to see Cars 3, ate lunch at Dick's AND had a birthday party with all yoir friends! My favorite of all was going on the seaplane ride with you. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit nervous. But you, you were so courageous and excited! I loved flying high over Seattle with you and enjoying seeing God's creation below. Your favorite part was taking off and landing, which I think you would have done over and over again if they had let you.
This year you grew in so many ways. It's obvious you are strong, athletic and competitive. You work hard and excel at soccer (and really anything you put your mind to.) But God has gifted you with so much more Isaiah. You are courageous, you do not fear doing what is right, you are caring and loving, you have incredible work ethic...those are just a few of the fruit I've seen in you this year.
Something also special happened this year. You said you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior. I can never affirm your salvation, only God and his word can do that. But he says there will be fruit when you believe. Isaiah, although for my conveince i wish there was more fruit, ive seen in you a beautiful desire to read God's word, worship and praise him by singing and a genuine caring heart for others. It is the greatest privelege and honor to see God at work in you, a true gift.
I cherish your abudant silly faces, creative dance moves, desire to snuggle and read stories, your adventurous competitive edge, your fearless bike riding and most of all just watching you be a kid and enjoy life.
It is an honor to be your mother. You are a true gift from God and I so love you now and always.

A few things about you:
Best friends: Everett Moore & Ben Hale
Friends at school: Faith, Walter and Ben
You are known at school for being silly and making people laugh.
Favorite veggie: broccoli & green pepper
What your in to: watching animals on animal planet (especially cheetahs); painting at school; making creations like books, masks, flags, animals, planes, etc.; building legos; chewing gum; riding your bike fast of road; driving your race car at the park
Things you are scared of: the dark, the closet closed, snakes and crabs
Favorite games: Sorry, Sequence, Bunco (w/ Grandma), Tickle Neck, Chess, and Video Games!
Activities you're currently involved in: Soccer at Arena Sports (Titans and coach Calyx), Swim lessons @ Angelfish, you just started piano lessons through the city of Bellevue (Fall), BSF, pre-K at the Childrens Studio, Mama takes you to school and ice cream on Wednesdays, Daddy takes you to breakfast at Georges every Friday, Pee Wee Soccer (spring & fall)

No comments:

Post a Comment