Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Dear Isaiah

Dear Isaiah,
You are fierce. You are strong. You are honorable. You are loyal. You are kind hearted. You are clever. You are coordinated. You are thoughtful. You are responsible. You are so loved.
Isaiah, you are one precious little boy and I’m honored to be your mommy. This year you grew so much in your independence. You have learned to complete all your morning tasks on time while delaying playing with your toys, have quiet time for yourself, build legos from the instructions all on your own, respect others physical boundaries, work as a team (soccer), work as team caring for our house (family), be a good host, amongst many other things. I’m so proud of you and who you’re becoming.  I love being your mommy –although hard at times- it is the greatest job.

Btw, you scored your first goal of the soccer indoor season recently. We celebrated with brownies and ice cream because you worked hard and earned that. I’m confident that will be the first of many more to come both in soccer and life. One thing you could get better at is not falling all the time while you play soccer ;)
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment